Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter

 
By  mid-January,
I am so ready for the simple tastes of winter.
The early weeks of winter feel like one long celebration of food
that I have tasted my way through.

It has been so nice to get back to a more simple way of eating.
Lighter on my taste-buds and lighter on my body.
I have just started my third week on the 
21 Day Detox
and I am down eight pounds and feeling energetic and light!
The third week is the best week.
By now I really feel the benefits of eating 
whole, fresh, clean
foods.
Everything functions just as it should.

Butternut Squash Bisque

is one of my favorite recipes in the detox plan.

I've been coming up with many more recipes to add to the plan...including some desserts!

Sign up on this blog to attend the 
upcoming classes 
in Sandy and in Provo.

I can't wait to see you there!
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment