Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This is my special little night-time treat on a chilly night
 Oh, how I love the 
Cocoa-latte
machine!
But, my favorite drink to make with it is not cocoa, it's my version of a

VANILLA STEAMER vegan style
2 C almond milk
(check out March 6, 2011 for recipe for homemade almond milk)
1tsp. vanilla extract
dash of cinnamon

Let the almond milk heat up in the machine and then press the froth button and pour.
Add your vanilla and dash away!

Grab yourself a thermos and  pack this deliciousness up,
because...


Finally!
This Thursday we will actually get to get our snow-shoes out and use them again!

FRESH-AIR FITNESS GROUP
MEET at VIVIAN PARK, PROVO CANYON
at 9am!

If you don't have snow-shoes, contact me and I can hook you up!
Please RSVP
so that I know who to plan on.

THANKS,

CODY
                               ...All gone. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment