Friday, January 13, 2012

Mother Nature's Messing With Me!

I love winter. 
I love winter when I can do wintery things.
I am not loving the cold weather without the reward of snowy fun.
What a weird year so far!

 
"Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place."  (Judd Nelson as John Bender)
Time to offer up a sacrifice and do a snow dance!
Until the snow falls...
1. There's always hiking! There are many trails that are still pretty dry. Especially the trails facing the west.
2. Yoga. I went to a great restorative class the other day at Bodhi Yoga. My friend and massage therapist Andrea teaches there on Monday's and Wednesdays. She is awesome!

3. Ice Skating. There is the cutest outdoor ice skating rink up in Midway that is super affordable too.
4. Homestead Crater. Need to defrost a bit? You can go and soak in the warm mineral water at The Homestead in Midway after you have gone ice skating.

5. Go climbing. We lucked out and received gift certificates to The Quarry climbing gym for Christmas. It's good times for the whole family!
21 Day Detox
I have two classes coming up this month! 
Sign up now!

There is one in Sandy on 
Tuesday, January 24th at 11:30 am
and 
One in Provo on 
Saturday, January 28th at 11:00 am.
I personally started my 21 Day Detox again on January 2, along with my whole family and many friends. 
So far, I'm down 7 lbs. and feeling great!
I've been working on some new recipes and I'm so excited to share them with everyone!
Bundle up and enjoy the sunshine!
Cody





No comments:

Post a Comment