Tuesday, February 8, 2011

There are a few events coming up this Month that I will be hosting and I'm so excited to invite you all to come!!

This Saturday will be our first class to be offered on my 
21 Day Detox Program
February 12, 2011
It will be from 10am-11am 
in my very own little kitchen.

$15

I will be teaching about the benefits of taking your body through this 21 Day cleanse. 
You will learn the WHY and HOW of this plan.
We will be making many of the recipes for you to try
and you will be going home with the 
PLAN IN YOUR HANDS!

I have lost 16 pounds using this plan and I have had 6 of my clients, just since January see the same results
following it as well.

But, it's not just about weight-loss, that's just a bonus. By following this plan you will help your body function at it's best, because you will be putting into your body what it needs and nothing that it doesn't. 
This helps to flush out the harmful toxins that are being stored in your body's tissues right now,
and that are causing you to experience several different symptoms, that shouldn't be a part of your life.
Check out these common symptoms that I listed in a previous blog,
and see if you should follow this plan.
You are not only what you eat,
but you will find that you eat what you are.
I'll explain more on Saturday!
See you there, (or here I guess)!
Contact me to register for the class.

Also,
on
FEBRUARY 24, 2011
at 
ELEVATE
we will be having a Wellness Workshop,
and we have DALE ALLRED
coming to speak to us!


For those of you that know, and maybe some of you that don't...
He is the owner of Jacob's Cove Farm.
You can read about him in this article in 
and check him out on his website.

The man is changing things around here, I tell you. 
It's super exciting!

This event is free to the community.
Come and bring your posse.

7pm 
at ELEVATE
147 West 400 North 
Orem

Plan on attending both events this month!

Anyone interested in snowshoeing this Thursday at 10am?
I'm thinking that we just received another dump of fresh snow and it would be fun to head up to
American Fork Canyon!

Meet at the Park and Ride on 8th North in Orem at the mouth of Provo Canyon at 9:30am.
Please let me know if you are coming so that no one gets left behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment