Thursday, November 3, 2011



I can't believe it's November already!
This is the month of gratitude, and I'm grateful for it!

I'm very grateful that you stopped by this blog again even though I've been absent for so long!

I'm back.
Race season has ended, vacations were had, babies were born (to two of my sisters, not me!)
and 
my family moved into our new house.
It's been real.

 I am going to teach The 21 Day Detox class again 
on November 12 in Sandy, UT.
10am-12pm
If you are interested, I'd love to have you come! 
This is a perfect time of year to treat your body to a detox. 
The seasons have changed,
and who are we kidding? 
We know some of us have eaten more candy than we should have!


When you sign up I will send you the directions on how to get there.
I hope you can make it!
Also, I post on a different website almost everyday
Check it out for the many deals we are throwing out there. 
This month, my personal training staff is offering,
during the week of Thanksgiving,
FREE
group training for anyone that likes us on facebook.
We offer several small group training classes, so we are sure to have a class that fits your schedule.


Also, during this month, yes, during the entire month, I am offering 
FREE
Fresh Air Fitness Sessions
on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am.

We will get out and hit the trails next week. 
I can't wait to enjoy our beautiful big backyard here in Utah Valley with you 
and help you burn some extra calories to prepare you for the holidays!

Please R.S.V.P. to me at 
cody@elevateutah.com.
and I will send you all of the details.

Have an attitude of gratitude today, and watch how many more blessings will come into your life!

Cody





No comments:

Post a Comment